The Sole F60 treadmill is an affordable trainer available in the market today. This treadmill features a 2.75CHP motor, 20 inches X 60inches running surface, music ready functionality (mp3 input) as well as heart monitoring capability among other things.
To start with, Sole Fitness set out to make the Sole F60 tough in spite of the cheap price tag.
The frame, which can support clients up to 325 lbs, is precision welded for maximum sturdiness.
Regarding other advanced innovation Sole has included industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc covered balanced flywheels for a vibration free secure walking/running surface. As per the manufacturer adding a flywheel to the motor keeps the motor cooler, thus decreasing current draw and therefore increases the lifespan of the motor.
The Sole F60 comes with a folding deck design which is not only easy to utilize, but is featured with a safety lock. Fold the treadmill to free up space when not being used and bring it back with a deck that unravels itself with the release of one lock.
A generous 7.5 inch LCD screen that displays exercise information very well and in a vibrant blue color. It enables you to monitor the status of your heart rate, speed, calories burnt and other valuable information without needing to strain your eyes or twist around the console to read it.
Brisk controls are situated on the sides of the LCD display to quickly shift between speed and slope.
It ensures that you stay cool and comfortable with a built in cooling fan. It also enables you to listen to music with a music ready mp3 input incorporated on the Sole F60 design.
Ultimately, the Sole F60 is delivered to build the life span of the treadmill with bigger rollers, twofold woven belts, and bullet proof frames all intended to demand less upkeep while expanding the trainer’s life.
1. Compact Design: The F60 treadmill features Sole’s interesting horseshoe outline. It can be collapsed to spare space however is extremely tough.
2. Has Astounding Motors: Sole’s strong 2.75 CHP motors is tantamount to 3.0 HP motors from different brands. It’s cooled by heavy duty flywheels and surprisingly they do not make too much noise. The motors has a lifetime warranty for residential utilization.
3. Above-Average Track: The Sole F60’s track is two-ply for sturdiness. The 60 inches x 20 inches workout zone is sufficiently long for most runners, particularly when the slope is utilized. Besides, its CushionFlex innovation has been demonstrated to decrease joint effect by up to 40 percent when contrasted to street running.
4. Heart Rate Monitors: Equipped with hand pulse grips but it does not come with chest straps. If you pay attention to heart rate, you can expand the productivity of your workouts. You’ll comprehend when it’s best to ease off, speed up or keep your pace but this can be exceptionally troublesome without a chest strap.
5. Additional items: Two cooling fans are incorporated with the console to assist you with persevering. Additionally, speed and incline controls are strategically located on the armrests.
1. No Heart Rate Control: Although this treadmill gives heart rate readings, it doesn’t have heart rate control programs. Other Sole treadmills incorporate heart rate control to help make workouts more effective.
2. Little Display: The 5.5 inch LCD is good yet too little for a new trainees
Sole has put a ton of their emphasis on the F60 by offering a treadmill which is intended to keep going for quite a long time while at a low cost. Thus, the Sole F60 is either setting a benchmark for future treadmills to take after, therefore good for you since it is cheaper and durable.